ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Androstenedione (ASD)
- Product No.KSA456Ge11
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Biotin-labeled Competitor, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleCompetitive Inhibition ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range123.5-10000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity48.8pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! 2388 US$ 2388
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4298
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 14328
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Androstenedione (ASD). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Androstenedione (ASD) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Plos One||Association between Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Cavia (Guinea pig )t Microbiota Pubmed:27093642|
|Scientific Reports||Molecular characterization of insulin resistance and glycolytic metabolism in the rat uterus pubmed:27461373|
|33||Metformin Ameliorates Uterine Defects in a Rat Model of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. pubmed:28336389|
|Journal of Endocrinology||Uterine progesterone signaling is a target for metformin therapy in polycystic ovary syndrome Pubmed: 29535146|
|International Journal of Biological Sciences||Melatonin Stimulates STAR Expression and Progesterone Production via Activation of the PI3K/AKT Pathway in Bovine Theca Cells|
|Molecular reproduction and development||Evidence that downregulation of Wilms' tumor 1 (WT1) is involved in cortical stromal cell differentiation into theca cells in adult bovine ovaries Pubmed: 31490589|
|DOMESTIC ANIMAL ENDOCRINOLOGY||Wilms' tumor (WT1)(+/-KTS) variants decreases the progesterone secretion of bovine ovarian theca cells Pubmed: 32739762|
|ANIMAL REPRODUCTION SCIENCE||A study on steroidogenic elaborations of stroma and their regulation in response to ovarian hormones in goats 33845412|
|Reprod Domest Anim||Extracellular Vesicles of Bovine Small Follicular Fluid Promote Ovarian Cortical Stromal Cell Proliferation and Steroidogenesis 34402549|
|Curr Oncol||Plasma Aromatase Activity Index, Gonadotropins and Estrone Are Associated with Frailty Syndrome in Post-Menopausal Women with Breast Cancer Pubmed:35323344|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPA456Ge11||BSA Conjugated Androstenedione (ASD)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPA456Ge21||OVA Conjugated Androstenedione (ASD)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA456Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Androstenedione (ASD)||ELISA, CLIA. / IHC-Fr, ICC, IP (predicted).|
|LAA456Ge71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Androstenedione (ASD)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|CEA456Ge||ELISA Kit for Androstenedione (ASD)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|IEA456Ge||Instant ELISA Kit for Androstenedione (ASD)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMA456Ge||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Androstenedione (ASD) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA456Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Androstenedione (ASD)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|