Anti-Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1) Monoclonal Antibody
bCat; b-Cat; CTNN-B1; Cadherin-Associated Protein
- Product No.CAB021Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreCavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Chicken (Gallus), Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 266 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 950 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3800 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CTNNb1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CTNNb1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Versican and its associated molecules: Potential diagnostic markers for multiple myeloma Pubmed:25623955|
|Journal of Bone and Mineral Research||Adverse effects of osteocytic constitutive activation of ?-catenin on bone strength and bone growth Pubmed:25639729|
|Am J Transl Res||Role of SDF-1 and Wnt signaling pathway in the myocardial fibrosis of hypertensive rats PubMed: 26396666|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB021Hu01||Recombinant Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB021Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB021Hu01||Anti-Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|MAB021Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB021Hu22||Anti-Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEB021Hu||ELISA Kit for Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB021Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Catenin Beta 1 (CTNNb1)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|