Anti-Transferrin Receptor (TFR) Polyclonal Antibody
CD71; TFR1; P90; TFRC; T9; Trfr; sTfR; Transferrin receptor protein 1, serum form
- Product No.CAB171Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 224
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 320
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TFR. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TFR in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|British Journal of Nutrition||Survey of anaemia and Helicobacter pylori infection in adolescent girls in Suihua, China and enhancement of iron intervention effects by H. pylori eradication PubMed: 22004585|
|Food Funct||The effects of polysaccharides from the root of Angelica sinensis on tumor growth and iron metabolism in H22-bearing mice Pubmed:26757699|
|Physiological research||The Labile Iron Pool in Monocytes Reflects the Activity of the Atherosclerotic Process in Men with Chronic Cardiovascular Disease pubmed:27782743|
|Clinical and Experimental Medicine||Increased NGAL level associated with iron store in chronic kidney disease with anemia Pubmed:29909502|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB171Hu01||Recombinant Transferrin Receptor (TFR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB171Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Transferrin Receptor (TFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB171Hu01||Anti-Transferrin Receptor (TFR) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|LAB171Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Transferrin Receptor (TFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAB171Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Transferrin Receptor (TFR)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB171Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Transferrin Receptor (TFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB171Hu22||Anti-Transferrin Receptor (TFR) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEB171Hu||ELISA Kit for Transferrin Receptor (TFR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|