Anti-Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle (ACTC1) Monoclonal Antibody
ACTC; CMD1R; CMD1-R; ACT-a1
- Product No.CAB341Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Rhesus monkey (Simian), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Chicken (Gallus), Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ACTC1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACTC1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB341Hu01||Recombinant Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle (ACTC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB341Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle (ACTC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB341Hu51||Polyclonal Antibody to Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle (ACTC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB341Hu01||Anti-Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle (ACTC1) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|MAB341Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle (ACTC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB341Hu22||Anti-Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle (ACTC1) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|AEB341Hu||ELISA Kit for Anti-Actin Alpha 1, Cardiac Muscle Antibody (Anti-ACTC1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antibody Detection.|