Anti-Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 (ERK1) Monoclonal Antibody
HS44KDAP; HUMKER1A; P44ERK1; P44MAPK; PRKM3; MAPK3; ERT2; Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 3; Insulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase; Microtubule-associated protein 2 kinase
- Product No.CAB357Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreCavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ERK1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ERK1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology||Role of RhoA/MERK1/ERK1/2/iNOS signaling in ocular ischemic syndrome pubmed:27538909|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB357Hu01||Recombinant Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 (ERK1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB357Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 (ERK1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB357Hu01||Anti-Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 (ERK1) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|MAB357Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 (ERK1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB357Hu22||Anti-Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 (ERK1) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|SEB357Hu||ELISA Kit for Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 (ERK1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|