Anti-Tubulin Beta (TUBb) Polyclonal Antibody
TUB-B; TUBB5; TUBB1; M40
- Product No.CAB870Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Chicken (Gallus), Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 251
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 895
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3580
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TUBb. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TUBb in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|archives of pharmacal research||Synthesis and cytotoxic activity of certain trisubstituted azetidin-2-one derivatives as a cis-restricted combretastatin A-4 analogues pubmed:27747473|
|archiv der pharmazie (Weinheim).||New 3-Substituted-2-(4-hydroxyanilino)pyridine Derivatives: Synthesis, Antitumor Activity, and Tubulin Polymerization Inhibition. pubmed:28150327|
|ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces||Novel Beta-Tubulin-Immobilized Nanoparticles Affinity Material for Screening β-Tubulin Inhibitors from a Complex Mixture pubmed:28112513|
|Future Medicinal Chemistry||Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of chromenopyrimidines as potential cytotoxic agents Pubmed:29779400|
|Future Medicinal Chemistry||Design and synthesis of novel 5-(4-chlorophenyl) furan derivatives with inhibitory activity on tubulin polymerization Pubmed:29966433|
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||Biochemical characterization of the PHARC associated serine hydrolase ABHD12 reveals its preference for very long chain lipids Pubmed: 30237167|
|Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry||Design, synthesis, and screening of amino thiophene carboxamide derivatives on hepatocellular carcinomaas VEGFR-2Inhibitors Pubmed: 30191744|
|European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry||Potent combretastatin A-4 analogs containing 1, 2, 4-triazole: Synthesis, antiproliferative, anti-tubulin activity, and docking study Pubmed: 31536891|
|ACS Sensors||Early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease in blood using a disposable electrochemical microfluidic platform Pubmed: 32207606|
|Bioorganic Chemistry||Tubulin Inhibitors: Discovery of a New Scaffold Targeting Extra-binding Residues within the Colchicine Site through Anchoring Substituents Properly Adapted to their … Pubmed: 32325332|
|BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION||Ginger and turmeric lipid-solubles attenuate heated oil-induced cardio-hepatic oxidative stress via the upregulation of NRF2 and decrease blood pressure in rats Pubmed: 33028437|
|European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry||Design, Synthesis and Screening of Benzimidazole Containing Compounds with Methoxylated Aryl Radicals as Cytotoxic Molecules on (HCT-116) Colon … Pubmed: 33158579|
|J BIOMOL STRUCT DYN/JOURNAL OF BIOMOLECULAR STRUCTURE & DYNAMICS||Cytotoxicity, in silico predictions and molecular studies for androstane heterocycle compounds revealed potential antitumor agent against lung cancer cells 33300466|
|Cancer Cell International||Bufalin Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction Promotes Apoptosis of Glioma Cells by Regulating Annexin A2 and DRP1 Proteins|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APB870Hu01||Active Tubulin Beta (TUBb)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPB870Hu01||Recombinant Tubulin Beta (TUBb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CAB870Hu01||Anti-Tubulin Beta (TUBb) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|PAB870Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tubulin Beta (TUBb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB870Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Tubulin Beta (TUBb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB870Hu22||Anti-Tubulin Beta (TUBb) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|