Anti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) Polyclonal Antibody
G3PD; GAPD; Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase GAPDH
- Product No.CAB932Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Rhesus monkey (Simian), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Chicken (Gallus), Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 251
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 895
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3580
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GAPDH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GAPDH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF4–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF10–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Diabetes & Metabolism||Dapagliflozin modulates glucagon secretion in an SGLT2-independent manner in murine alpha cells. pubmed:28499695|
|Scientific Reports||Adhesion of Toxoplasma gondii tachyzoite-infected vehicle leukocytes to capillary endothelial cells triggers timely parasite egression pubmed:28720868|
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||Biochemical characterization of the PHARC associated serine hydrolase ABHD12 reveals its preference for very long chain lipids Pubmed: 30237167|
|Biomaterials||Untangling the response of bone tumor cells and bone forming cells to matrix stiffness and adhesion ligand density by means of hydrogels Pubmed: 30343256|
|Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine||Influence of Magnetite Nanoparticles and Quantum Dots on the Expression of Reference Genes in Peripheral Blood Cells Pubmed: 30488202|
|Journal of Medicinal Chemistry||Discovery, Optimization and Target Identification of Novel Potent Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Inhibitors Pubmed: 30938999|
|International Immunopharmacology||Methionine enkephalin (MENK) regulates the immune pathogenesis of type 2 diabetes mellitus via the IL-33/ST2 pathway Pubmed: 31078923|
|Cancers||Rationale for a Combination Therapy Consisting of MCL1-and MEK-Inhibitors in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Pubmed: 31718075|
|Biological research||Linc-OIP5 in the breast cancer cells regulates angiogenesis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells through YAP1/Notch/NRP1 signaling circuit at a tumor … Pubmed: 32046779|
|Biomed Pharmacother||Silence of FAM83H-AS1 promotes chemosensitivity of gastric cancer through Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway Pubmed: 32028241|
|Metab Brain Dis||Ginger and turmeric lipid-solubles attenuate heated oil-induced oxidative stress in the brain via the upregulation of NRF2 and improve cognitive function in rats Pubmed: 33170419|
|South African Journal of Botany||Evaluation of the effect of herbal extracts and their bioactive compounds against motion sickness by regulating neurotransmitter levels in vitro and in vivo|
|Regulation of hepatic lipid metabolism in CB1-/-and Abcb4-/--HBV surface protein transgenic mice|
|Cancers (Basel)||BMI1-Inhibitor PTC596 in Combination with MCL1 Inhibitor S63845 or MEK Inhibitor Trametinib in the Treatment of Acute Leukemia. Cancers 2021, 13, 581 33540760|
|MOLECULAR CANCER RESEARCH||Omega-3 Eicosapentaenoic Acid Reduces Prostate Tumor Vascularity 33262291|