Anti-Lamin B1 (LMNB1) Monoclonal Antibody
LMN; LMN2; LMNB
- Product No.CAF548Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreCavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 238 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 340 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 850 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3400 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against LMNB1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LMNB1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPF548Hu01||Recombinant Lamin B1 (LMNB1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAF548Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Lamin B1 (LMNB1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAF548Hu01||Anti-Lamin B1 (LMNB1) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|CAF548Hu22||Anti-Lamin B1 (LMNB1) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|