Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Polyclonal Antibody
CDCD1; CMD1A; CMT2B1; EMD2; FPL; FPLD; HGPS; IDC; LDP1; LFP; LGMD1B; LMN1; LMNC; PRO1; Cardiomyopathy Dilated 1A; Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 1B; Progeria 1
- Product No.CAF550Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 231 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 330 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 825 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3300 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LMNA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LMNA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF4–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Clin Cancer Res||Inactivation of the p53–KLF9–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia PubMed: 26408402|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPF550Hu01||Recombinant Lamin A/C (LMNA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAF550Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Lamin A/C (LMNA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAF550Hu01||Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|CAF550Hu22||Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|MAF550Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Lamin A/C (LMNA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEF550Hu||ELISA Kit for Lamin A/C (LMNA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|