Primary Rat Articular Chondrocytes (AC)
- Product No.CSI003Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- StrainSD rats
- Tissue SourceArticular cartilage
- Growth PropertiesAdherent
- Cell TypeChondrocytes
- ApplicationsUsed for studying cartilage regeneration and repair
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
Primary Rat Articular Chondrocytes (AC) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
DMEM/F12 Chondrocytes culture medium, 20%FBS
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI003Ra01||Primary Rat Articular Chondrocytes (AC)||Used for studying cartilage regeneration and repair|