Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)
Cardiomyocyte;Cardiac Myocyte;Cardiac muscle cells
- Product No.CSI007Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- StrainSD rat
- Tissue SourceHeart from neonatal rat
- Growth PropertiesAdherent
- Cell TypeCardiac myocytes
- ApplicationsPrimary Cells
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- CCK-8 Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA/CLIA
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Primary Cells Customized Service
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Cell Culture Medium Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- MTT Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- Cell Invasion Assay Service
- Cell Wound Scratch Assay Service
- Cell Proliferation / Toxicity Assay Service
- Cell Colony Formation Assay Service
- Cell Migration Assay Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI007Ra01||Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)||Primary Cells|
|ESI007Ra11||Extraction of Total DNA from Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)||DNA concentration, quantity and Optical Density（O.D) value.|
|ESI007Ra01||Extraction of Total Protein from Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)||Used as Blot Western positive sample, protein detection and proteomics research.|