Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)
Cardiomyocyte;Cardiac Myocyte;Cardiac muscle cells
- Product No.CSI007Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- StrainSD rat
- Tissue SourceHeart from neonatal rat
- Growth PropertiesAdherent
- Cell TypeCardiac myocytes
- ApplicationsPrimary Cells
- FOBUS$ 550For price and more details please contact local distributors
Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications|
|CSI007Ra01||Primary Rat Myocardial Cells (MC)||Primary Cells|