Primary Mouse Pulmonary Fibroblasts (PF)
Lung Fibroblast Cells
- Product No.CSI034Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Tissue SourceLung Tissue
- Growth PropertiesAdherent
- Cell TypeFibroblasts
- ApplicationsPulmonary fibroblasts are used to study the physiological changes of pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary artery remodeling and stenosis.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Primary Mouse Pulmonary Fibroblasts (PF) are negative for HIV-1, HBV, HCV, mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Frozen 1 mL or T25 flask.
Upon receiving the cells in a T-25 flask at room temperature, immediately transfer the cells to 37°C, 5% incubator; the cells in vials, directly and immediately transfer the cells from dry ice to liquid nitrogen.
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Primary Cells Customized Service
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service
- Cell Culture Medium Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Cell Function Experiment Service
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- MTT Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
- Cell Invasion Assay Service
- Cell Wound Scratch Assay Service
- Cell Proliferation / Toxicity Assay Service
- Cell Colony Formation Assay Service
- Cell Migration Assay Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI034Mu01||Primary Mouse Pulmonary Fibroblasts (PF)||Pulmonary fibroblasts are used to study the physiological changes of pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary artery remodeling and stenosis.|