ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)
HSP70-1; HSP-A1A; HSPA1; HSP70-2; HSX70
- Product No.KSB081Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range1.56-100ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity0.61ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3591
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6983
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11970
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Journal of Neuroinflammation||Identification of potential biomarkers of gold nanoparticle toxicity in rat brains PubMed: 22691312|
|Mediators Inflamm.?||Local Inflammation in Fracture Hematoma: Results from a Combined Trauma Model in Pigs Pubmed:Pmc4324980|
|Eur J Pharmacol.||Differential modulatory effects of morphine on acute and chronic stress induced neurobehavioral and cellular markers in rats Pubmed:24508522|
|Pharmacol Rep.||Effect of propranolol on IL-10, visfatin, Hsp70, iNOS, TLR2, and survivin in amelioration of tumor progression and survival in Solid Ehrlich Carcinoma-bearing mice Pubmed:25443743|
|Advances in Medical Sciences||A similar pro/anti-inflammatory cytokine balance is present in the airways of competitive athletes and non-exercising asthmatics pubmed:28822267|
|Archives of Medical Research||Winter ambient training conditions are associated with increased bronchial hyperreactivity and with shifts in serum innate immunity proteins in young … Pubmed:29379533|
|metabolic brain disease||Curcumin attenuates cytoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum stress, apoptosis and cholinergic dysfunction in diabetic rat hippocampus Pubmed: 32172517|
|EXPERIMENTAL CELL RESEARCH||Antagomirs targeting miR-142–5p attenuate pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus in mice Pubmed: 32439493|