Monoclonal Antibody to Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)
HSP70-1; HSP-A1A; HSPA1; HSP70-2; HSX70
- Product No.MAB081Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C9
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB081Hu02-Recombinant Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Chicken (Gallus)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against HSPA1A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HSPA1A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-3µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Neuroinflammation||Identification of potential biomarkers of gold nanoparticle toxicity in rat brains PubMed: 22691312|
|Mediators Inflamm.?||Local Inflammation in Fracture Hematoma: Results from a Combined Trauma Model in Pigs Pubmed:Pmc4324980|
|Eur J Pharmacol.||Differential modulatory effects of morphine on acute and chronic stress induced neurobehavioral and cellular markers in rats Pubmed:24508522|
|Pharmacol Rep.||Effect of propranolol on IL-10, visfatin, Hsp70, iNOS, TLR2, and survivin in amelioration of tumor progression and survival in Solid Ehrlich Carcinoma-bearing mice Pubmed:25443743|
|Advances in Medical Sciences||A similar pro/anti-inflammatory cytokine balance is present in the airways of competitive athletes and non-exercising asthmatics pubmed:28822267|
|Archives of Medical Research||Winter ambient training conditions are associated with increased bronchial hyperreactivity and with shifts in serum innate immunity proteins in young … Pubmed:29379533|
|metabolic brain disease||Curcumin attenuates cytoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum stress, apoptosis and cholinergic dysfunction in diabetic rat hippocampus Pubmed: 32172517|
|EXPERIMENTAL CELL RESEARCH||Antagomirs targeting miR-142–5p attenuate pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus in mice Pubmed: 32439493|