Anti-Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 1A (HSPA1A) Monoclonal Antibody
HSP70-1; HSP-A1A; HSPA1; HSP70-2; HSX70
- Product No.CAB081Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against HSPA1A. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HSPA1A in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Journal of Neuroinflammation||Identification of potential biomarkers of gold nanoparticle toxicity in rat brains PubMed: 22691312|
|Mediators Inflamm.?||Local Inflammation in Fracture Hematoma: Results from a Combined Trauma Model in Pigs Pubmed:Pmc4324980|
|Eur J Pharmacol.||Differential modulatory effects of morphine on acute and chronic stress induced neurobehavioral and cellular markers in rats Pubmed:24508522|
|Pharmacol Rep.||Effect of propranolol on IL-10, visfatin, Hsp70, iNOS, TLR2, and survivin in amelioration of tumor progression and survival in Solid Ehrlich Carcinoma-bearing mice Pubmed:25443743|