ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)
Insulysin; Insulin Protease; Abeta-degrading protease; Insulinase
- Product No.KSB897Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range1.56-100ng/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity0.59ng/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3591
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6983
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 11970
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|J Neurochem||Reduction PubMed: 26442993|
|African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology||Peptide hydroxamate derivatives as regulators for insulin receptor signaling and its degradation by zinc metalloprotease in diabetic rats article-full-text-pdf|
|Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy||Vitamin D3 intake as regulator of insulin degrading enzyme and insulin receptor phosphorylationin diabetic rats. pubmed:27930980|
|Biological Trace Element Research||Nigella sativa Oil and Chromium Picolinate Ameliorate Fructose-Induced Hyperinsulinemia by Enhancing Insulin Signaling and Suppressing Insulin-Degrading Enzyme in Male Rats 10.1007/s12011-017-1167-z|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB897Hu01||Recombinant Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB897Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB897Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB897Hu||ELISA Kit for Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB897Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|