Monoclonal Antibody to Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)
Insulysin; Insulin Protease; Abeta-degrading protease; Insulinase
- Product No.MAB897Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 246
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 352
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3520
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IDE. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IDE in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|J Neurochem||Reduction PubMed: 26442993|
|African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology||Peptide hydroxamate derivatives as regulators for insulin receptor signaling and its degradation by zinc metalloprotease in diabetic rats article-full-text-pdf|
|Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy||Vitamin D3 intake as regulator of insulin degrading enzyme and insulin receptor phosphorylationin diabetic rats. pubmed:27930980|
|Biological Trace Element Research||Nigella sativa Oil and Chromium Picolinate Ameliorate Fructose-Induced Hyperinsulinemia by Enhancing Insulin Signaling and Suppressing Insulin-Degrading Enzyme in Male Rats 10.1007/s12011-017-1167-z|
|Neuroscience||The Protective Effects of IGF-I against β-Amyloid-related Downregulation of Hippocampal Somatostatinergic System Involve Activation of Akt and Protein Kinase A Pubmed:29406271|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB897Hu01||Recombinant Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB897Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB897Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB897Hu||ELISA Kit for Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB897Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Insulin Degrading Enzyme (IDE)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|