FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)
COL4-A5; ASLN; ATS; CA54; Collagen Alpha-5(IV)chain; Alport Syndrome
- Product No.LAC141Hu82
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody MAC141Hu21-Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 295
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 422
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1055
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4220
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against COL4a5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL4a5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Experimental and Molecular Pathology||Epitope recognized by anti-glomerular basement membrane (GBM) antibody in a patient with repeated relapse of anti-GBM disease Pubmed: 30817909|
|American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology||Basement Membrane Remodelling Controls Endothelial Function in IPAH Pubmed: 32160015|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC141Hu01||Recombinant Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC141Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC141Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAC141Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC141Hu82||FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|SEC141Hu||ELISA Kit for Collagen Type IV Alpha 5 (COL4a5)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|