Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type III Alpha 1 (COL3a1)
COL3-A1; COL3A1; EDS4A; Collagen Type III Alpha 1; Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type IV Autosomal Dominant; Collagen Alpha-1(III)chain
- Product No.LAD195Mu71
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 277
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 396
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 990
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3960
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COL3a1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COL3a1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|UNIVERSA MEDICINA||Allogeneic human dermal fibroblasts are viable in peripheral blood mononuclear co-culture Univmed:Source|
|Oncotarget||Epithelial but not stromal expression of collagen alpha-1 (III) is a diagnostic and prognostic indicator of colorectal carcinoma Pubmed:26741506|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||Association between Plasma HMGB-1 and Silicosis: A Case-Control Study Pubmed: 30558126|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD195Mu01||Recombinant Collagen Type III Alpha 1 (COL3a1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPD195Mu02||Recombinant Collagen Type III Alpha 1 (COL3a1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD195Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type III Alpha 1 (COL3a1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAD195Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type III Alpha 1 (COL3a1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAD195Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type III Alpha 1 (COL3a1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SED195Mu||ELISA Kit for Collagen Type III Alpha 1 (COL3a1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|