Monoclonal Antibody to 5'-Nucleotidase, Ecto (NT5E)
CD73; NT5-E; E5NT; E5-NT; NTE; EN; ENT
- Product No.MAB250Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)1:810000 (C1)
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB250Hu01-Recombinant 5'-Nucleotidase, Ecto (NT5E)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 235 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 33600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against NT5E. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NT5E in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control
|Journal of Autoimmunity||The expression of CD39 on regulatory T cells is genetically driven and further upregulated at sites of inflammation Pubmed:25640206|