Monoclonal Antibody to Toll Like Receptor 5 (TLR5)
CD285; SLEB1; TIL3; Toll/Interleukin-1 Receptor-Like Protein 3
- Product No.MAB990Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)1:2430000 (2#)
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4，containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 106
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 246 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 352 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 35200 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against TLR5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TLR5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:100-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control