Monoclonal Antibody to Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)
STCRP; Stanniocalcin-related protein
- Product No.MAF913Hu24
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C8
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 264 US$ 264
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 377
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 943
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3770
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against STC2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize STC2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Journal of Cancer||A preclinical algorithm of soluble surrogate biomarkers that correlate with therapeutic inhibition of the MET oncogene in gastric tumors Wiley: source|
|Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology||Stanniocalcin 2 induces oxaliplatin resistance in colorectal cancer cells by upreCavia (Guinea pig )lating P-glycoprotein Pubmed:27245421|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPF913Hu01||Recombinant Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAF913Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAF913Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAF913Hu25||Monoclonal Antibody to Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAF913Hu24||Monoclonal Antibody to Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEF913Hu||ELISA Kit for Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMF913Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSF913Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Stanniocalcin 2 (STC2)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|