Polyclonal Antibody to Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)
CCL7; FIC; MARC; NC28; MCP3; SCYA7; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 7; Small Inducible Cytokine A7; Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein 3
- Product No.PAA089Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA089Mu01-Recombinant Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MCP3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MCP3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:100-500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Journal of Periodontal Research||Effect of omega 3 fatty acids plus low-dose aspirin on both clinical and biochemical profiles of patients with chronic periodontitis and type 2 diabetes: a randomized double blind placebo-controlled study Pubmed:25604769|
|Journal of Histochmistry and Cytochmistry||Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Attenuates Unilateral Ureteral Obstruction-Induced Renal Interstitial Fibrosis in Mice PubMed: 25549657|
|Cell Physiol Biochem||MicroRNA-155 Promotes Atherosclerosis Inflammation via Targeting SOCS1 PubMed: 26159489|
|Cell Transplantation||Ex vivo Pretreatment of Islets with Mitomycin C: Reduction in Immunogenic Potential of Islets by Suppressing Secretion of Multiple Chemotactic Factors. pubmed:28901184|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA089Mu02||Recombinant Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA089Mu01||Recombinant Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA089Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA089Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA089Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA089Mu||ELISA Kit for Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|MEA089Mu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA089Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 3 (MCP3)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|