Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Beta 1 (LAMb1)
LAM-B1; CLM; Cutis Laxa With Marfanoid Phenotype
- Product No.PAA184Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA184Mu01-Recombinant Laminin Beta 1 (LAMb1)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LAMb1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LAMb1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Mass Spectrometry of Proteins||Next Generation Proteomics for Clinical Biomarker Detection Using SWATH-MS|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA184Mu01||Recombinant Laminin Beta 1 (LAMb1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA184Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Laminin Beta 1 (LAMb1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|