Polyclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)
TYH; DYT5b; Tyrosine 3-Monooxygenase; Dystonia 14
- Product No.PAB438Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Mol Neurobiol.||1, 25-dyhydroxyvitamin D3 Attenuates l-DOPA-Induced Neurotoxicity in Neural Stem Cells Pubmed:25102940|
|PLOS ONE||Genetic Diagnosis of Two Dopa-Responsive Dystonia Families by Exome Sequencing Pubmed:25181484|
|biomedicine & pharmacotherapy||Acetyl-l-carnitine protects dopaminergic nigrostriatal pathway in 6-hydroxydopamine-induced model of Parkinson's disease in the rat. pubmed:28199883|
|Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management||Elevated blood plasma levels of epinephrine, norepinephrine, tyrosine hydroxylase, TGFβ1, and TNFα associated with high-altitude pulmonary edema in an Indian population. pubmed:27540296|
|Sci Rep.||Silencing salusin-β attenuates cardiovascular remodeling and hypertension in spontaneously hypertensive rats. pubmed:28230187|
|Journal of Cellular Biochemistry||Vaccarin administration ameliorates hypertension and cardiovascular remodeling in renovascular hypertensive rats pubmed:28681939|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB438Mu02||Recombinant Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB438Mu01||Recombinant Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB438Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB438Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB438Mu||ELISA Kit for Tyrosine Hydroxylase (TH)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|