Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)
CD120A; P55; TNFRSF1A; TBP1; FPF; TNF-R; TNF-R-I; TNF-R55; TNFAR; TNFR55; TNFR60; P55-R; P60; Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1; Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1
- Product No.PAB499Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TNFR1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TNFR1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|Mediators of Inflammation||High Glucose Level Disturbs the Resveratrol-Evoked Curtailment of CX3CL1/CX3CR1 Signaling in Human Placental Circulation pubmed:28655972|
|Annals of Neurology||High complement levels in astrocyte‐derived exosomes of Alzheimer disease Pubmed:29406582|
|International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology||VEGF-R2 and TNF-R1 expression and cytokine production by samples of mammary adenocarcinomas and correlations with histopathological parameters of these … Pubmed:29985074|
|Cell Death & Disease||Inhibition of transmembrane TNF-α shedding by a specific antibody protects against septic shock Pubmed: 31383857|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB499Ra01||Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB499Ra02||Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB499Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB499Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB499Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB499Ra||ELISA Kit for Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|