Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 10 (KRT10)
K10; CK10; KPP; Cytokeratin 10; Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis; Keratosis Palmaris Et Plantaris; Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10
- Product No.PAB691Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KRT10. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KRT10 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Surgical & Cosmetic Dermatology||In vitro evaluation of four commercially available liquid soaps (in Brazil) for their anti-inflammatory and protective skin barrier qualities, as well as their impact on the reduction of cutaneous hypersensitivity. Exportar-Pdf: 7|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB691Ra01||Recombinant Keratin 10 (KRT10)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB691Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 10 (KRT10)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB691Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 10 (KRT10)||WB; IHC; ICC.|