Polyclonal Antibody to Phospholamban (PLN)
PLB; CMD1P; Cardiac phospholamban
- Product No.PAB884Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB884Hu01-Recombinant Phospholamban (PLN)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1328 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 99600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PLN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PLN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB884Hu01||Recombinant Phospholamban (PLN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB884Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Phospholamban (PLN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|