Recombinant Antibody to Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1)
PICD; IDP; Oxalosuccinate decarboxylase; NADP(+)-specific ICDH; Cytosolic NADP-isocitrate dehydrogenase
- Product No.RAH839Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceRecombinant monoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPH839Hu01-Recombinant Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IFC; IHC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 399
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 570
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1425
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IDH1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IDH1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:40-1:400
Flow cytometry: 0.2-2 µL/106 cells
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Molecular & Cellular Proteomics||Identification of IDH1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small-cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic Analysis Mcponline: 008821|
|Molecular & Cellular Proteomics||Identification of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic Analysis Pubmed: 22064513|
|Clinical Cancer Research||Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 is a novel plasma biomarker for the diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer Pubmed: 24046070|
|Onco Targets Ther||The effects of PGC-1α on the proliferation and energy metabolism of malignant endometrial cancer cells PubMed: 25914546|
|Oncogene||Metformin sensitizes endometrial cancer cells to chemotherapy through IDH1-induced Nrf2 expression via an epigenetic mechanism Pubmed:29921847|
|Molecular Oncology||IDH 2 is a novel diagnostic and prognostic serum biomarker for non‐small‐cell lung cancer Pubmed:29465809|