Recombinant Interleukin 3 (IL3)
MCGF; MULTI-CSF; MCSF; M-CSF; Multiple; Multilineage-Colony-Stimulating Factor; Hematopoietic Growth Factor; P-Cell Stimulating Factor; Mast-Cell Growth Factor
- Product No.RPA076Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass44.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass45kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla20~Phe152 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health||Effects of 900-MHz Microwave Radiation on γ-Ray-Induced Damage to Mouse Hematopoietic System PubMed: 20391130|
|BioMed Research International.||c-Kit-Positive Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote the Growth and Angiogenesis of Breast Cancer pubmed:28573141|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APA076Hu01||Active Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPA076Hu01||Recombinant Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA076Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 3 (IL3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA076Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 3 (IL3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA076Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA076Hu||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|IGA076Hu21||Mouse Knockin Human Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Animal Experiments; Positive Control.|