Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 3 (IL3)
MCGF; MULTI-CSF; MCSF; M-CSF; Multiple; Multilineage-Colony-Stimulating Factor; Hematopoietic Growth Factor; P-Cell Stimulating Factor; Mast-Cell Growth Factor
- Product No.PAA076Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA076Hu01-Recombinant Interleukin 3 (IL3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IL3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health||Effects of 900-MHz Microwave Radiation on γ-Ray-Induced Damage to Mouse Hematopoietic System PubMed: 20391130|
|BioMed Research International.||c-Kit-Positive Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote the Growth and Angiogenesis of Breast Cancer pubmed:28573141|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APA076Hu01||Active Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPA076Hu01||Recombinant Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA076Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 3 (IL3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA076Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 3 (IL3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA076Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA076Hu||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|IGA076Hu21||Mouse Knockin Human Interleukin 3 (IL3)||Animal Experiments; Positive Control.|