Recombinant Lymphotoxin Beta Receptor (LTbR)
TNFCR; TNFR-RP; TNFR-III; TNFR2-RP; TNFRSF3; Tumor Necrosis Factor Superfamily Member 3; Tumor necrosis factor C receptor; Tumor necrosis factor receptor type III
- Product No.RPA481Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass58.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass47kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro128~Tyr395 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Immunopharmacology||Association of LTBR polymorphisms with chronic hepatitis B virus infection and hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma pubmed:28575727|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA481Mu01||Recombinant Lymphotoxin Beta Receptor (LTbR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA481Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Lymphotoxin Beta Receptor (LTbR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|