Polyclonal Antibody to Lymphotoxin Beta Receptor (LTbR)
TNFCR; TNFR-RP; TNFR-III; TNFR2-RP; TNFRSF3; Tumor Necrosis Factor Superfamily Member 3; Tumor necrosis factor C receptor; Tumor necrosis factor receptor type III
- Product No.PAA481Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA481Mu01-Recombinant Lymphotoxin Beta Receptor (LTbR)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FC antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOB US$ 97
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1296 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 97200 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LTbR. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LTbR in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications|
|RPA481Mu01||Recombinant Lymphotoxin Beta Receptor (LTbR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA481Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Lymphotoxin Beta Receptor (LTbR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|