Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)
VGR; VGR1; Vegetal Related Growth Factor(TGFB-Related); VG-1-related protein
- Product No.RPA646Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass15.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln375~Ala502 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 468
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 936
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2808
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7020
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|International Journal of Cardiology||Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severity PubMed: 23452891|
|Polskie Archiwum Medycyny Wewn Trznej||New parameters in iron metabolism and functional iron deficiency in patients on maintenance hemodialysis PubMed: 23111696|
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|journal of biomedical materials research part b-applied biomaterials||In vitro chondrogenesis by BMP6 gene therapy Pubmed: 23077084|
|Journal of Clinical Pathology||Association of hepatic oxidative stress and iron dysregulation with HCC development after interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis C PubMed: 26290259|
|Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology||Bone morphogenetic protein 6—a possible new player in pathophysiology of heart failure pubmed:27592865|
|International Journal of Biological Macromolecules||SEQUENTIAL IGF-1 AND BMP-6 RELEASING CHITOSAN/ALGINATE/PLGA HYBRID SCAFFOLDS FOR PERIODONTAL REGENERATION pubmed:28601648|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA646Ra01||Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA646Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA646Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA646Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA646Ra||ELISA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 6 (BMP6)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|