Recombinant Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein (CETP)
LTP; Lipid Transfer Protein; Plasma Lipid Transfer Protein; Cholesterylester Transfer Protein
- Product No.RPA814Hu03
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass30kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsIle81~Ala311 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 442
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 884
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2652
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6630
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Neurotoxicology.||27-Hydroxycholesterol regulates cholesterol synthesis and transport in C6 glioma cells. pubmed:28167099|
|Nutrition||A baru almond-enriched diet reduces abdominal adiposity and improves HDL concentrations: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial Pubmed:30086484|