Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein (CETP)
LTP; Lipid Transfer Protein; Plasma Lipid Transfer Protein; Cholesterylester Transfer Protein
- Product No.LAA814Hu71
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 242
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 346
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 865
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3460
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CETP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CETP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Neurotoxicology.||27-Hydroxycholesterol regulates cholesterol synthesis and transport in C6 glioma cells. pubmed:28167099|
|Nutrition||A baru almond-enriched diet reduces abdominal adiposity and improves HDL concentrations: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial Pubmed:30086484|
|Scientific Reports||CETP genetic variant rs1800777 (allele A) is associated with abnormally low HDL-C levels and increased risk of AKI during sepsis Pubmed: 30425299|
|Nutrition||A baru almond└ enriched diet reduces abdominal adiposity and improves high-density lipoprotein concentrations: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial Pubmed: 30086484|