Recombinant Beta Catenin (β-catenin)
CTNNb1; bCat; b-Cat; CTNN-B1; Catenin Beta 1; Cadherin-Associated Protein
- Product No.RPB021Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm. cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Cell junction, adherens junction. Cell membrane. centrosome. spindle pole
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu409~Asp665 (Accession # Q9WU82) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 440
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Versican and its associated molecules: Potential diagnostic markers for multiple myeloma Pubmed:25623955|
|Journal of Bone and Mineral Research||Adverse effects of osteocytic constitutive activation of ?-catenin on bone strength and bone growth Pubmed:25639729|
|Am J Transl Res||Role of SDF-1 and Wnt signaling pathway in the myocardial fibrosis of hypertensive rats PubMed: 26396666|
|Scientific Reports||Is there an association between enhanced choline and β-catenin pathway in breast cancer? A pilot study by MR Spectroscopy and ELISA. pubmed:28533512|
|Life Sciences||Hepatoprotective effect of hesperidin in hepatocellular carcinoma: Involvement of Wnt signaling pathways. pubmed:28754618|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB021Ra01||Recombinant Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB021Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB021Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB021Ra||ELISA Kit for Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB021Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|