Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 1A (TNFRSF1A)
CD120A; P55; TBP1; FPF; TNF-R; TNF-R-I; TNF-R55; TNFAR; TNFR1; TNFR55; TNFR60; P55-R; P60; Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1; Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1
- Product No.RPB499Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCell membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein. Golgi apparatus membrane; Secrete
- Predicted Molecular Mass21.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsThr60~Tyr236 (Accession # P19438) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 440 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2640 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|