Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)
CD120A; P55; TNFRSF1A; TBP1; FPF; TNF-R; TNF-R-I; TNF-R55; TNFAR; TNFR55; TNFR60; P55-R; P60; Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1; Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 1
- Product No.RPB499Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass22.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass27kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsArg239~Cys433 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 436
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 872
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2616
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6540
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|Mediators of Inflammation||High Glucose Level Disturbs the Resveratrol-Evoked Curtailment of CX3CL1/CX3CR1 Signaling in Human Placental Circulation pubmed:28655972|
|Annals of Neurology||High complement levels in astrocyte‐derived exosomes of Alzheimer disease Pubmed:29406582|
|International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology||VEGF-R2 and TNF-R1 expression and cytokine production by samples of mammary adenocarcinomas and correlations with histopathological parameters of these … Pubmed:29985074|
|Cell Death & Disease||Inhibition of transmembrane TNF-α shedding by a specific antibody protects against septic shock Pubmed: 31383857|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB499Mu01||Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB499Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB499Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB499Mu||ELISA Kit for Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1 (TNFR1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|