Recombinant Vinculin (VCL)
- Product No.RPB839Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass56.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass57kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsVal3~Arg485 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6300
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|PBMCs S-NO proteomic signature in heart failure||S-Nitrosylation Proteome Profile of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Human Heart Failure journals:1384523|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB839Hu01||Recombinant Vinculin (VCL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB839Hu02||Recombinant Vinculin (VCL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB839Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB839Hu01||Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|LAB839Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB839Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL)||Loading Control of WB|
|CAB839Hu22||Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|
|SEB839Hu||ELISA Kit for Vinculin (VCL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|