Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Polyclonal Antibody
- Product No.CAB839Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Cavia (Guinea pig ), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Chicken (Gallus), Danio rerio (Zebrafish)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 251 US$ 251
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 358
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 895
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3580
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against VCL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize VCL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PBMCs S-NO proteomic signature in heart failure||S-Nitrosylation Proteome Profile of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Human Heart Failure journals:1384523|
|J Cell Sci||PCTAIRE1 promotes mitotic progression and resistance against antimitotic and apoptotic signals Pubmed:35044463|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB839Hu01||Recombinant Vinculin (VCL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB839Hu02||Recombinant Vinculin (VCL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB839Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB839Hu01||Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|LAB839Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB839Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL)||Loading Control of WB|
|MAB839Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAB839Hu22||Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|
|SEB839Hu||ELISA Kit for Vinculin (VCL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|AEB839Hu||ELISA Kit for Anti-Vinculin Antibody (Anti-VCL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antibody Detection.|
|LMB839Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Vinculin (VCL)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|