Recombinant Lysophosphatidylcholine Acyltransferase 3 (LPCAT3)
MBOAT5; C3F; OACT5; Nessy; LPSAT; Membrane Bound O-AcylTransferase Domain Containing 5; Lysophospholipid Acyltransferase 5; Lysophosphatidylserine acyltransferase
- Product No.RPG531Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen
- Predicted Molecular Mass19.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass19kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet122~Arg233 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.3
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 450 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2700 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6750 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II