APC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Lysophosphatidylcholine Acyltransferase 3 (LPCAT3)
MBOAT5; C3F; OACT5; Nessy; LPSAT; Membrane Bound O-AcylTransferase Domain Containing 5; Lysophospholipid Acyltransferase 5; Lysophosphatidylserine acyltransferase
- Product No.LAG531Hu54
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody MAG531Hu21-Monoclonal Antibody to Lysophosphatidylcholine Acyltransferase 3 (LPCAT3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC, IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 1g
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 540 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 54000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against LPCAT3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LPCAT3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit