Polyclonal Antibody to Lysophosphatidylcholine Acyltransferase 3 (LPCAT3)
MBOAT5; C3F; OACT5; Nessy; LPSAT; Membrane Bound O-AcylTransferase Domain Containing 5; Lysophospholipid Acyltransferase 5; Lysophosphatidylserine acyltransferase
- Product No.PAG531Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPG531Hu01-Recombinant Lysophosphatidylcholine Acyltransferase 3 (LPCAT3)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1400 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 105000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LPCAT3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LPCAT3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:240-960
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.