ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
KITLG; MGF; SF; KL1; Kitl; FPH2; Kit-Ligand; Steel Factor; Mast Cell Growth Factor; Steel factor; Familial Progressive Hyperpigmentation 2
- Product No.KSA120Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable Sampleserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity6.5pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1344
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2419
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4704
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8064
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Stem Cell Factor (SCF).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Stem Cell Factor (SCF) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
|Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics||Effect of ovarian stimulation with recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone, gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and antagonists, on follicular fluid stem cell factor and serum urocortin 1 levels on the day of oocyte retrieval Pubmed: 23801011|
|Medicine (Baltimore)||An Attempt to Evaluate Selected Aspects of “Bone–Fat Axis” Function in Healthy Individuals and Patients With Pancreatic Cancer PubMed: 26266370|
|Tumor Biology||Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-13 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphoma PubMed: 26695151|
|Molecular Neurobiology||Middle-Aged Diabetic Females and Males Present Distinct Susceptibility to Alzheimer Disease-like Pathology. pubmed:27730513|
|Oncotarget||Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-induced rat oocyte dysfunction and low fertility mediated by autophagy Pubmed:29423092|
|Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health||Effects of 220 MHz Pulsed Modulated Radiofrequency Field on the Sperm Quality in Rats Pubmed: 30974849|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA120Hu01||Recombinant Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA120Hu01||Active Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA120Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA120Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA120Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA120Hu||ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA120Hu||CLIA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA120Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|