ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
KITLG; MGF; SF; KL1; Kitl; FPH2; Kit-Ligand; Steel Factor; Mast Cell Growth Factor; Steel factor; Familial Progressive Hyperpigmentation 2
- Product No.SEA120Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.1pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 468
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2106
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3978
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 32760
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Stem Cell Factor (SCF).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Stem Cell Factor (SCF) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Stem Cell Factor (SCF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Stem Cell Factor (SCF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Stem Cell Factor (SCF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Stem Cell Factor (SCF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Stem Cell Factor (SCF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Single-component Reagents of Assay Kit
- Lysis Buffer Specific for ELISA / CLIA
- Quality Control of ELISA / CLIA
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Disease Model Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- ELISA / CLIA Experiment Service
- TGFB1 Activation Reagent
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Glutathione S-Transferase (GSH-ST) Assay Kit
- Microscale Reduced Glutathione assay kit
- Glutathione Reductase Activity Coefficient (GRAC) Assay Kit
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Kit
|Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics||Effect of ovarian stimulation with recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone, gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and antagonists, on follicular fluid stem cell factor and serum urocortin 1 levels on the day of oocyte retrieval Pubmed: 23801011|
|Medicine (Baltimore)||An Attempt to Evaluate Selected Aspects of “Bone–Fat Axis” Function in Healthy Individuals and Patients With Pancreatic Cancer PubMed: 26266370|
|Tumor Biology||Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-13 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphoma PubMed: 26695151|
|Molecular Neurobiology||Middle-Aged Diabetic Females and Males Present Distinct Susceptibility to Alzheimer Disease-like Pathology. pubmed:27730513|
|Oncotarget||Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-induced rat oocyte dysfunction and low fertility mediated by autophagy Pubmed:29423092|
|Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health||Effects of 220 MHz Pulsed Modulated Radiofrequency Field on the Sperm Quality in Rats Pubmed: 30974849|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA120Hu01||Recombinant Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA120Hu01||Active Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA120Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA120Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA120Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA120Hu||ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA120Hu||CLIA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA120Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|