Recombinant Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
KITLG; MGF; SF; KL1; Kitl; FPH2; Kit-Ligand; Steel Factor; Mast Cell Growth Factor; Steel factor; Familial Progressive Hyperpigmentation 2
- Product No.RPA120Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass27/29kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu26~Ala217 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01%skl, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 480
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 960
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics||Effect of ovarian stimulation with recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone, gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and antagonists, on follicular fluid stem cell factor and serum urocortin 1 levels on the day of oocyte retrieval Pubmed: 23801011|
|Medicine (Baltimore)||An Attempt to Evaluate Selected Aspects of “Bone–Fat Axis” Function in Healthy Individuals and Patients With Pancreatic Cancer PubMed: 26266370|
|Tumor Biology||Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-13 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphoma PubMed: 26695151|
|Molecular Neurobiology||Middle-Aged Diabetic Females and Males Present Distinct Susceptibility to Alzheimer Disease-like Pathology. pubmed:27730513|
|Oncotarget||Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-induced rat oocyte dysfunction and low fertility mediated by autophagy Pubmed:29423092|
|Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health||Effects of 220 MHz Pulsed Modulated Radiofrequency Field on the Sperm Quality in Rats Pubmed: 30974849|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA120Hu01||Recombinant Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA120Hu01||Active Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA120Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA120Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA120Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA120Hu||ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA120Hu||CLIA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA120Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|