Monoclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
KITLG; MGF; SF; KL1; Kitl; FPH2; Kit-Ligand; Steel Factor; Mast Cell Growth Factor; Steel factor; Familial Progressive Hyperpigmentation 2
- Product No.MAA120Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 203
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 290
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 725
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2900
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against SCF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SCF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics||Effect of ovarian stimulation with recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone, gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist and antagonists, on follicular fluid stem cell factor and serum urocortin 1 levels on the day of oocyte retrieval Pubmed: 23801011|
|Medicine (Baltimore)||An Attempt to Evaluate Selected Aspects of “Bone–Fat Axis” Function in Healthy Individuals and Patients With Pancreatic Cancer PubMed: 26266370|
|Tumor Biology||Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-13 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphoma PubMed: 26695151|
|Molecular Neurobiology||Middle-Aged Diabetic Females and Males Present Distinct Susceptibility to Alzheimer Disease-like Pathology. pubmed:27730513|
|Oncotarget||Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor-induced rat oocyte dysfunction and low fertility mediated by autophagy Pubmed:29423092|
|Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health||Effects of 220 MHz Pulsed Modulated Radiofrequency Field on the Sperm Quality in Rats Pubmed: 30974849|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA120Hu01||Recombinant Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA120Hu01||Active Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA120Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA120Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MEA120Hu||Mini Samples ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SEA120Hu||ELISA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA120Hu||CLIA Kit for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA120Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|