Monoclonal Antibody to Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (PAI1)
SERPINE1; PLANH1; Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor Clade E Member 1; Nexin,Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type 1 Serpin E1; Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor
- Product No.MAA532Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C3
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA532Hu01-Recombinant Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (PAI1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 235 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3360 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against PAI1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PAI1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:380-1500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Breast Cancer Research and Treatment||Oral administration of benzyl-isothiocyanate inhibits solid tumor growth and lung metastasis of 4T1 murine mammary carcinoma cells in BALB/c mice SpringerLink: f3w831267267p277|
|Clin Appl Thromb Hemost.||Is There Any Association Between Thrombosis and Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor Levels in Patients With Vitamin D Deficiency? Pubmed: 24203351|
|Molecular Nutrition & Food Research||Trans‐fatty acid promotes thrombus formation in mice by aggravating antithrombogenic endothelial functions via Toll‐like receptors PubMed: 25546502|
|Archives of Physiology and Biochemistry||Activation of cardiac renin–angiotensin system and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene expressions in oral contraceptive-induced cardiometabolic disorder Pubmed:26934364|
|Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology||Combined oral contraceptive-induced hypertension is accompanied by endothelial dysfunction and upregulated intrarenal angiotensin II type 1 receptor gene expression pubmed:27447455|
|Environmental toxicology and pharmacology||Combined oral contraceptive and nitric oxide synthesis inhibition synergistically causes cardiac hypertrophy and exacerbates insulin resistance in female rats. pubmed:28376377|
|Annals of Clinical & Laboratory Science||Alteration of Hemostatic Parameters in Patients with Different Levels of Subclinical Hypothyroidism and the Effect of L-thyroxine Treatment pubmed:28249913|
|Pharmacological reports||Anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic effects of nicotine exposure in oral contraceptive-induced insulin resistance are glucocorticoid-independent pubmed:28349880|