Monoclonal Antibody to Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (PAI1)
SERPINE1; PLANH1; Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor Clade E Member 1; Nexin,Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type 1 Serpin E1; Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor
- Product No.MAA532Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C3
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA532Hu01-Recombinant Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 (PAI1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOB US$ 101
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 235 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 33600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against PAI1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PAI1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Isotype Control