Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)
STMY2; SL2; Stromelysin 2; Transin-2
- Product No.PAA098Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MMP10. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MMP10 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine||Type-specific dysregulation of matrix metalloproteinases and their tissue inhibitors in end-stage heart failure patients: relationship between MMP-10 and LV remodelling Wiley: source|
|PLoS One.||Matrix Metalloproteinase-10 Is Required for Lung Cancer Stem Cell Maintenance, Tumor Initiation and Metastatic Potential PubMed: PMC3335833|
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|Thromb Haemost.||Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic stroke Pubmed:24671655|
|Brain, Behavior, and Immunity||Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse model Pubmed:25266150|
|Biomedical Materials||In vivo bioengineered ovarian tumors based on collagen, matrigel, alginate and agarose hydrogels: a comparative study Pubmed:25634132|
|Brain, Behavior, and Immunity||Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse model PubMed: 25266150|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA098Hu01||Recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA098Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA098Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA098Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAA098Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA098Hu||ELISA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA098Hu||CLIA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA098Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|